2" Coaxial Neodymium Compression Driver
- Extended Bandwidth (300 - 22000 Hz)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- With two subsystems in one, each Driver covers a smaller Frequency Range for increased Power Handling, high Dynamic and extremely low Distortion
- Excellent Phase Coherence
- Perfect Time Alignment without Problems of Multi-Source Interference
- Ultra light Weight
- 8 or 16 Ohm
The patented design of the BMS 4592 is a result of extensive
dedicated research and development providing dramatic improvement
in dynamic response, clarity and transparency. The BMS annular midrange diaphragm
covers the frequency range between 300 and 7000 Hz with a smooth, linear response.
The large diaphragm excursion of max. + / - 0,8 mm results in high output and increased
power handling up to 1300 W peak.